Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Peebles fundraiser puts Fragile X on the map
- Innerleithen volunteers receive top honour
- 'The Poor had no Lawyers' author speaks in Biggar
- From The Royal Opera House, to the Eastgate Peebles
- Borders businesses put rates at top of agenda
- Aaron’s attitude praised by Borders coach
- Lord Smith begins fact-finding tour in the Borders
- Tweeddale MSP looks pretty in pink
- Twenty’s plenty, says West Linton councillor
- Beggars a 'Big Issue’ in Peebles
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00