Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Rain fails to dampen spirits in Innerleithen
- “The Ladykillers” at Innerleithen
- Royal visit is a great success
- Princess joins Tweeddale birthday celebrations
- Peebles pensioner kicks up a stink
- Sting warning as hornets descend on Peebles
- Historic Scotland dismisses Carlowse complaint
- ‘Fundraising fever’ hits BGH
- Tour O’ the Borders appeal
- Upper Tweeddale remembers
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00