Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Green bin petition launched as ex-councillor dubs SBC ‘recycling pariah’
- International flavour to Arts Festival
- Innerleithen on song
- The future of Peebles transport?
- Survey gives Borders College food for thought
- Cria brings new blood to Peeblesshire trekking business
- West Linton camp for the blind
- Peebles High School to pilot new scheme to promote healthy eating
- Show your support for Gaza
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00