Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Designs for Tweedsmuir's Crook Inn to be unveiled
- Tree felling work to begin at Glentress
- Peebles councillor upset over police disclosure
- Vimto inspires Molly’s Imaginarium dream in Peebles
- TTIP a 'threat to public services’ in Peebles
- Industrial action in Borders General Hospital x-ray department
- Two month wait for Peebles Veitch’s decision
- Dusk dawns on Manor at Peeblesshire Sheepdog Trial
- Spooky goings on at Traquair
- University challenge for O’Hara
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00