Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Council admits green waste is going to landfill
- Homophobia is still a problem
- Too much blowing in the wind
- All eyes on the Eddleston Water after £300,000 re-routing project
- Fun, laughter and tradition at St Ronan’s Border Games Week
- Parker is urging patience over cultural transfer
- Pub chain opens for business
- Car Treasure Hunt
- Bands Display
- Borders breweries line up for new festival at Traquair
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00