Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Standard Bearer: I’m the luckiest man in Innerleithen
- Murray’s mountain record
- Green campaign visits Peebles
- Rain fails to dampen spirits in Innerleithen
- MP toasts opening of new pub
- “The Ladykillers” at Innerleithen
- Local gamekeeper wins national award
- Royal visit is a great success
- ‘Fundraising fever’ hits BGH
- Upper Tweeddale remembers
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00