Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Peebles pupil flying high
- Carcasses dumped in village
- Dispute over dirty dishes
- Peebles stalwart retires
- Council struggle to build bridges in Tweedsmuir
- One hundred reasons to celebrate
- A Beltane new bench for Peebles
- A wee problem in West Linton
- Agricultural Show gets Biggar and better
- Sun shines on Manor Valley
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00