Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Borders on track for mountain bike conference
- Jaymie remembered
- Standard Bearer: I’m the luckiest man in Innerleithen
- Grand effort
- Councillor ‘thrilled’ to be at Games
- Nothing to compare to St Ronan's
- MP toasts opening of new pub
- Sheridan brings Hope Over Fear tour to Borders
- No luck for coots
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00