Latest job ads
Looking for a new job?
Most read stories
- Belles on bikes
- BBC journalist guest at annual church event
- Packed Peebles referendum meeting
- Bridge use suspended
- Tourist trade threatened by verge cuts
- Studies and steam to transform tourism
- Is there a hunger for Veitch’s plans ?
- Artist escapes from behind police bars
- Sewage capacity may limit housing
- Borders Council staff are ordered to stay neutral in run-up to referendum
As TV chefs such as Jamie Oliver and Nigel Slater increase our awareness of where our food comes from, many of us are becoming more conscious about using natural ingredients in our food and knowing how our meals have been made. Progressively we are passing our concerns onto our canine’s dinners as well. A healthy diet is just as important for our canines as it is for us with balanced nutrition leading to a healthy and happy dog.
Ends: 9 May 2014 00:00